This mod was created by Powns and released in collaboration with Sk1er. Please consider following the Creator's social media below as this helps them immensely.
Play a custom sound when killing another player using .wav files.
This mod requires Essential to work. It will be automatically installed when you start your game. If you want to learn more about what Essential is please go to https://essential.gg/
Click on a Minecraft version below in order to download the mod and place the file in your mods directory
OofMod 3.0 for Minecraft 1.8.9
3.0 - 1.8.9 (Feb 07, 2021)
- Stability fixes
- Added killsound types for different kill types (sword, bow, projectiles, fishing rod)
2.0.2 - 1.8.9 (Feb 20, 2020)
- Changed the default download link to a more stable environment.
2.0.1 - 1.8.9 (Feb 19, 2020)
- Crash hot-fix related to oof.wav not downloading correctly.
2.0 - 1.8.9 (Feb 19, 2020)
- Added custom kill-sounds support
- Separate volume
- Improved kill detection
- Added config file + auto download for default kill-sound